To recap on a year like no other and to look ahead to 2021, Kathy Gregory joined a panel of experts from across the global accounting profession in this webinar that was hosted by Karbon.
This session was jam-packed with the best advice, tactics, and takeaways to help any forward-thinking firm succeed in 2021 and beyond.
In this webinar recording you will hear the panel:
- Discuss technology trends
- Reveal bold predictions for 2021
- Discuss the impact of the coronavirus
- Share top tactical advice to help your firm get ahead
- Jim Buffington — Advisory Services Leader, Intuit Accountants
- Kathy Gregory Director — Strategic Development and Engagement, LivePlan
- David Leary — Director of Accounting & Bookkeeping Evangelism, Melio
- James Ashford — CEO & Founder, GoProposal
- Karen Reyburn — Owner & Managing Director, The Profitable Firm
- Eileen Adao — Head of Accountant Channel, Collbox
- Ron Lesh — Founder & Managing Director, BGL Corporate Solutions
Kathy Gregory has over 20 years of experience in business development, including: financial forecasting, strategic planning, process development, project management, and mergers and acquisitions. She has worked in public and private, small to mid-size organizations doing business development, and strategic planning and implementation, working with executives, boards and their investors. At LivePlan Kathy runs the specialized program for Strategic Advisors. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon.