See our newest feature in action!
LiveForecast will help you keep forecasts up to date, see fresh running balances and be able to spend your valuable time with clients talking about what-if scenarios based on their future cash and profitability. It’s a game changer for your experience, raising the bar on your forecasting product, and saving you time.
In this recording we show:
- how one click of a button adds actuals to the forecast, bringing the actual vs budget comparison exercise right into the forecast where it most belongs.
- how to use LivePlan's LiveForecast at the end of each month to have a more accurate look ahead for your clients' businesses.
LiveForecast is in limited beta release now — see it in action and have it turned on in your account!
Some additional reading you may be interested in:
- Financial Forecasting: The Foundation of Strategic Advising
- 2021 State of Small Business Report - Insights for Strategic Advisors
- Strategic Advising Services: A Step-by-Step Method for Growth
Visit our Best Practice Library for additional training webinars designed to help you learn how to use LivePlan, implement practices and strategies in your advisory practice, and keep you informed on the latest new features.
We upload new webinars each month, so make sure to check often for new content! You can also sign-up to attend live webinars here.
Kathy Gregory has over 20 years of experience in business development, including: financial forecasting, strategic planning, process development, project management, and mergers and acquisitions. She has worked in public and private, small to mid-size organizations doing business development, and strategic planning and implementation, working with executives, boards and their investors. At LivePlan Kathy runs the specialized program for Strategic Advisors. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon.