Watch this recording and see how accountants are garnering higher monthly fees with this system for bundling strategic advising services while using LivePlan to deliver.
In this webinar recording we will:
- share a system for bundling strategic advising services
- show how to use LivePlan to deliver high value services and meaningful reporting and advice
Attaining higher fees for your advisory services is all about bundling deliverables in ways that clients can see the value and select what they want based on their need.
Here are a few resources that will cover the basic information:
- Financial Forecasting: The Foundation of Strategic Advising
- Forecasting Versus Budgeting: What's the Difference?
- Strategic Advising Services: A Step-by-Step Method for Growth
Visit our Best Practice Library for additional training webinars designed to help you learn how to use LivePlan, implement practices and strategies in your advisory practice, and keep you informed on the latest new features.
We upload new webinars each month, so make sure to check often for new content! You can also sign-up to attend live webinars here.
Kathy Gregory has over 20 years of experience in business development, including: financial forecasting, strategic planning, process development, project management, and mergers and acquisitions. She has worked in public and private, small to mid-size organizations doing business development, and strategic planning and implementation, working with executives, boards and their investors. At LivePlan Kathy runs the specialized program for Strategic Advisors. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon.