OCTOBER 5, 6, 7, 2020
All Online—15 CPE included*
The LivePlan Method has transformed the way accountants are thinking about advisory services. It’s a scalable system for delivering client advisory profitably each month.
2020 has taught us how important it is to be nimble and lean in our work. Accountants need the skills to help their clients understand their opportunities and limitations, and react quickly and accurately.
Join us virtually for 3 days of deep learning and hands-on workshops to learn the LivePlan Method for Strategic Advising, lean style, and how to market, sell, and deliver this vital client advisory service.
Attendees will leave with a deep understanding of the work, plus all the resources they need for their firm to begin offering this valuable service: meeting scripts, marketing collateral, packages and pricing, and most importantly, the skills needed for financial forecasting, communication and real time advising.
*CPE issued by CPAacademy.org
“The Bootcamp was outstanding. The sessions and information were detailed and thorough. Completely worth the time. I had a choice between this and QB Connect. I chose the Bootcamp. Best decision I could have made!” ~ A. Gilbo
“A jammed pack experience full of valuable information. One of the best “seminars” of my career.” ~ S. Highly
LEARN VALUABLE SKILLS
- What is strategic planning and why it makes the ideal client advisory service
- The LivePlan Method for Strategic Advising business process, lean style
- How to use LivePlan software as your advisory platform
- How to use components of digital marketing: website design, SEO and email marketing
- How to engage and guide your clients, and run effective meetings
- How to use capacity planning and resource allocation to set up your firm’s advisory business process
- How to develop packages and price for profit
PARTICIPATE IN PROJECTS VIRTUALLY
- Learn LivePlan software and practice lean planning and forecasting
- Workshop your firm’s advisory business process, packages, and pricing
- Review your firm’s website for digital marketing optimization
- Practice effective leadership skills for running meetings and advising
- Learn the type of financial insights and planning that small businesses need to be successful.
- Share best practices and industry knowledge with your peers and learn from them too
- Meet our team, and learn about our product roadmap
TAKE AWAY FINISHED RESOURCES
- LivePlan Method business process for your firm
- Engagement resources to use with clients: emails, meeting agendas, scripting, and more
- Packages and pricing structure for your firm, marketing collateral and review of your homepage
- Leadership skills to run advisory meetings and deliver guidance effectively
- LivePlan Expert Advisor Certification
UPGRADE TO OUR FINISHED BROCHURE
We’ll provide information in session to upgrade to this completed LivePlan Method for Strategic Advising sales brochure.
|DAY 1 - PROCESS AND STRUCTURE||CPE||Mins|
What is Lean Planning and why is it ideal for today's advisory services?
A guided conversation on lean planning, including what the work involves and how it relates to client advisory services in public accounting. An interactive portion of the session will demonstrate the application of Lean Principles, and showcase how these ideas build to financial forecasting and performance review with clients.
Instructors: Kathy Gregory, Peter Thorsson
LivePlan Method for Strategic Advising: process and resource guides
Attendees will learn the LivePlan Method business process for Strategic Advising. We will cover each step, its purpose and how it fits within the overall framework of strategic planning and workflow. Resources include: LivePlan Method business process checklist, 3 meeting agendas and scripting.
Instructor: Kathy Gregory
|HOMEWORK — Capacity Planning Worksheet|
|DAY 2 - MARKETING AND SELLING||CPE||Mins|
Capacity Planning, Resource Allocation, Packaging and Pricing
Attendees will learn the fundamentals of capacity planning and resource allocation and complete a model for their own firm. Attendees will learn to create advisory packages and pricing for their firm, and hear a tutorial on selling techniques and best practices for knowledge based services.
Instructor:Kathy Gregory and Peter Thorsson
Marketing Workshop: website design, SEO and email marketing
Attendees will learn how to structure their website home page for the customer journey, how to employ search engine optimization in key areas, and the role of paid media in marketing. In addition attendees will learn how to structure email for marketing and sales. Includes a guided review of your own firm’s homepage, plus take-home marketing resources.
Instructor: John Procopio
|EXTRA CURRICULAR —after hours virtual cocktail time|
|DAY 3 - FORECASTING AND ADVISING||CPE||Mins|
LivePlan Software: lean planning, modeling, forecasting, reporting
Attendees will learn to use LivePlan Software in accordance with LivePlan Method for Advisory Services. All modules of LivePlan will be covered.
Instructor: Kathy Gregory and Joey O’Shaughnessy
LivePlan Method In Practice
Attendees will complete a plan and financial forecast for their own business - or they can use our sample business and work through the same exercises. This session includes group and individual practice exercises meant to apply the knowledge learned through all courses.
Instructor: Kathy Gregory and Sabrina Parsons
Engagement and Leadership: how to guide your clients, not just report
Attendees will learn how to effectively lead an advisory review meeting, and how to grow the engagement over time. Learn to be the type of partner and guide that small business clients are looking for. Includes take home engagement resources to use with clients.
Instructor: Sabrina Parsons and Trevor Betenson
Additional CPE information, for all sessions:
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live (virtual)
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
Refund Policy: Refunds will be accepted through 9/18/2020. Email email@example.com for refund assistance, no later than 5pm pacific time on 9/18/2020.
LOCATION AND LOGISTICS
- A virtual event. Hosted on Hopin to create an engaging experience. Links will be sent after registration is complete.
- Unfortunately, we cannot be together in the same room, but we will do our best to encourage sharing and peer learning. We know that’s what makes a truly successful learning experience.
- Everyone will participate in the same training. No “tracks,” or course options. Agenda on the registration page.
- A virtual cocktail hour will take place on Day 2. It’s not the same as wine tasting together, but we can share stories and catch up!
- All session materials will be available online for download prior to Day 1 of sessions.